We have big things in store this year.
As we press on into the future at CCF, we want to do things that will make a difference for our church body and community. Our capital campaign for 2019 will do just that. Below are some of the new exciting things we are working towards, in order of prioritization:
- Children's Security: Doors to close off the front and back ends of the hallway. These doors will be locked and monitored during service times.
- Streaming Equipment 1: We are going to the next level in reaching out to our community by streaming our services live on the internet. This first installment includes a computer and the streaming software.
- Children's Wing Tables and Chairs: Our children's wing is in dire need of some new equipment, which will include tables and chairs, providing a safe and comfortable experience.
- Streaming Equipment 2: This second installment for streaming includes a PTZ camera, and peripherals to control all the new equipment.
- Screens and Projectors: After 12-15 years of usages, it's finally time to put our current projectors to rest. The new projectors will be 16x9 aspect ratio with an HD definition of 1920x1080. Perfect for showing videos, worship lyrics, and even hosting community events such as The Global Leadership Summit in August.
If you would like to partner with us, just click the "Give" button below. You can do a one time gift, or an automatic reoccurring gift. If you'd rather mail a check, you can send it to "CCF" at 2075 N Main St, Canton IL 61520.